Leyte Provincial Capitol

Once the seat of the Philippine Commonwealth Government on 1944 under President Sergio Osmeña, Sr. Construction of the Capitol started in 1917 during the administration of Governor Salvador K. Demetrio, completed and inaugurated in 1924 during the administration of Governor Honorio Lopez. The original edifice was renovated, expanded and beautified 40 years after upon assumption to office of Governor Norberto B. Romualdez, Jr. in 1964.



Back to Home Back to Top Snapshots By Kate. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger | Make Money Online.